The Stewardship Office seeks to provide a sound financial base for the continuing ministry of Fairmount Homes by providing opportunities for giving. Every gift given to Fairmount Homes makes a significant and real difference in the lives of our residents. We believe our mission is to provide the best care at the most reasonable cost possible. Contributions to help make this care possible ensure senior adults in our community:
- Have a safe, comfortable and pleasant home
- Are provided with compassionate quality healthcare
- Remain involved in activities and have access to faith-based events
- Have a “family” who loves, respects and cares for them
Thank you so much for your support of our residents on Friday, November 16, through the Extraordinary Give! Donations received through the ExtraGive campaign will go to the Sharing Fund, which benefits residents who have outlived their resources through no fault of their own. Your generous support of our mission and our residents is greatly appreciated.
You Can Make a Difference
You can make a difference in someone’s life by supporting the compassionate Christian care available at Fairmount Homes. Here are some of the ways you can enhance residents’ lives when you share financially and prayerfully in the life of Fairmount Homes:
- Sharing Fund – to cover the cost of care for those who have exhausted their financial resources
- Resident/Staff Memorial Fund – gifts in memory of residents or staff
- Building Fund – for the construction of needed facilities
- Nature/Fitness Trail Fund – to cover trail maintenance costs
- Fishpond Fund – for on-going needs such as fish food, patio furniture and planters
- Therapy Dog/Cat Fund – for food and veterinarian costs
- Benefit Auction & Chicken Barbecue – participate in this annual event in September. This event is held to raise funds for resident needs. Mark your calendar for the next Benefit Auction on the second Saturday in September..
- Heritage Day – join Fairmount Homes at this annual celebration of our rural heritage the first Saturday in June.
- Silent Auction – an annual auction of collectibles that is part of Heritage Day each year.
- Delectable Collectibles – fine antique and collectible artifacts available for sale in the Wheat Ridge gift shop.
- Farm Crest Gift Shop – many resident-crafted items for sale along with “convenience-store” items, stamps, candy, books, puzzles, cards and miscellaneous glassware.
- Country Cupboard – A wide variety of hand-crafted and vintage items and old books for sale in the Wheat Ridge gift shop.
- Donate used books at any time for our Annual Book Sale.
Proceeds from Heritage Day, the Benefit Auction, Annual Book Sale, Farm Crest Gift Shop, Delectable Collectibles and Country Cupboard go to the Sharing Fund for the benefit of residents who have exhausted their resources.
Ways to help:
- Appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Corporate Matching Gift
- Bequest in your Will
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Life Insurance
- Gift Annuities