Volunteering is very important to the mission of Fairmount Homes. Dedicated volunteers bring a combination of time, skills and compassion to the lives of our residents, enhancing Fairmount’s warm, caring environment. Opportunities exist for a variety of volunteer-type activities on our campus. Some suggestions are listed below:
- Assist residents with meals and refill ice pitchers in resident rooms
- Lead Bible studies
- Serve as a friendly visitor
- Organize and lead a birthday party or craft class
- Share a hobby, lead a hymn sing, or provide music
- Assist with the annual Benefit Auction and Chicken Barbecue
- Serve as a Personal Care host or hostess at supper
Once again, volunteers are welcome on campus, and we look forward to your return. Currently, needs include volunteers to assist residents with meals and helping with activities, such as Bingo, or visiting one-on-one with residents. All volunteers are required to be vaccinated or exempted when performing their volunteer duties. We appreciate the willingness of our volunteers to help enrich the lives of our residents.
Download Volunteer Application
Below is the a .pdf file of our Volunteer Application. The application may be saved to your computer, printed, filled out and mailed to the Volunteer Coordinator at Fairmount Homes. If your computer is unable to open .pdf files, you can download Adobe Reader for free.